Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Suspended
Original poster
Jan 18, 2005
http://satansam.co.uk/blog/?p=242

I've been messing around with Final Cut for the past 24 hours. I recorded a bit of Corry off EyeTV and in my usual Ashley-loving mood (cummon, the guys a legend) I did a little dance thing.

ps. I got bored at the end. so I just stopped it. no idea what was going through my head with the BSOD :confused: :confused: :confused:

Maxiseller

macrumors 6502a
Jan 11, 2005
Little grey, chilly island.
Coronation street makes me want to slowly tear my head off just so I have something that will break the TV set.

On the other hand, that made me laugh! Thats pretty much all I'm after at 2.00am!

Suspended
Original poster
Jan 18, 2005
with me it's only a slight tear off. I used to watch it until the storylines dragged just after the whole Todd thing. Now I only watch it for an excuse to talk to my mum. and eat ice cream. and laugh at Craig Charles, I like that it's a very comedic soap for the most part.
but cheers nonetheless!

Maxiseller

macrumors 6502a
Jan 11, 2005
Little grey, chilly island.
Yeh, what happened to Craig?

Red Dwarf was so good, now he's a shadow of his former...character!

It's not so much the characters, it's just the plot:

*In horrific cockney accent*
"Hey Rita, my boyfriends ex fiance has just slapped tony's mothers sisters son, and now jude and joan think they might be pregnant at 11 years old"

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.