Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EJ8

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 13, 2010
After many many attempts to JB my OS4.3, my unit went into DFU mode (using iFaith) and it won't come out of it. How do I remedy this?

** the JB process fails during the final parts of the restore process in iTunes. Getting a 1600 error.

jouh

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2009
After many many attempts to JB my OS4.3, my unit went into DFU mode (using iFaith) and it won't come out of it. How do I remedy this?

** the JB process fails during the final parts of the restore process in iTunes. Getting a 1600 error.

Same problem here. Restore with custom fw seems to almost succeed but gives me a 1600 in the end and My ATV2 is stuck in dfu/recovery mode.

elsparko

macrumors newbie
Nov 30, 2011
exact smae problem here. been tearing my hair out for the last 3 weeks trying everything. you guys come across any solution?

rubencito

macrumors member
Feb 25, 2009
Stuck in fdu mode

I had the same problem could not do anything with my windows vista and laptop. I eventually hooked it up to my MacBook and iTunes and it restored it but updated to 4.3
Maybe something to do with power on USB port as I had to plug my atv2 to the wall to get it to work with ifaith

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.