Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mrjosh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 5, 2009
Hi all,
I recently organized my itunes library on my macbook and updated icloud music, but when I go to Music on the Apple TV (3), nothing has been updated. If I go to "Computers" via homesharing, the changes are there. Same problem with my iphone. I must be missing something basic. Any suggestions? I have iTunes Match, but not Apple Music.

p.s. There no longer seems to be an "Update iTunes Match" function in iTunes.

Rigby

macrumors 603
Aug 5, 2008
San Jose, CA
I recently organized my itunes library on my macbook and updated icloud music, but when I go to Music on the Apple TV (3), nothing has been updated. If I go to "Computers" via homesharing, the changes are there. Same problem with my iphone. I must be missing something basic. Any suggestions? I have iTunes Match, but not Apple Music.
Switch iTunes to song list view and enable the "iCloud Status" column. Check the status of the files that you have added or updated.
p.s. There no longer seems to be an "Update iTunes Match" function in iTunes.
It's now in the menu under Files/Library/Update iCloud Music Library.

mrjosh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 5, 2009
Switch iTunes to song list view and enable the "iCloud Status" column. Check the status of the files that you have added or updated.
It's now in the menu under Files/Library/Update iCloud Music Library.

Thanks for the info. I thought I had tried that, but will check again when I get home tonight.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.