Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cooknwitha

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 5, 2005
London
For those waiting for the updates.... who knows! Maybe other Apple Stores will follow and go offline within the next hour or so.

lion

macrumors newbie
May 29, 2005
And the uk is off as well.

They are updating the store, will be back in an hour.

welcome.gif

asqy

macrumors regular
May 3, 2005
Australia
cooknwitha said:
For those waiting for the updates.... who knows! Maybe other Apple Stores will follow and go offline within the next hour or so.

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*crosses fingers*

I should get back to studying :\

shadowmoses

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2005
very promising and quite funny considering how long people have been waiting for this tuesday to come, I wonder what we will get i assume some quite big changes maybe iBook and iPod's.....
ShadOW :D

cooknwitha

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 5, 2005
London
well, if this is it, get prepared for a swag of threads either screaming happiness or bitching and moaning. Which will it be? :)

cooknwitha

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 5, 2005
London
asqy said:
sothe hour will be up at 1050 Eastern Aussie time?

(since it went offline at 9.50)

Yup. It you check Mac Rumour history, arn always posts updates at about 15 minutes before the hour. So, I'd say our 9.45pm will be the magic moment.

I wonder what it'll be!!! And I ordered my Powerbook today :D Glad I did though. Actually..... depends on what the update is!

wako

macrumors 65816
Jun 6, 2005
You guys, if there is to be any update shouldnt they also update the apple.com/hardware as well?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.