Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KPOM

macrumors P6
Original poster
Oct 23, 2010
I traded messages with Anand. The review is nearly done, but he's looking for a unit with a Samsung panel to run some comparisons. So if you are in North Carolina and have a 2012 MacBook Air with a Samsung LCD, maybe you can help get the review out more quickly. :)

tim100

macrumors 65816
May 25, 2009
I traded messages with Anand. The review is nearly done, but he's looking for a unit with a Samsung panel to run some comparisons. So if you are in North Carolina and have a 2012 MacBook Air with a Samsung LCD, maybe you can help get the review out more quickly. :)

is there any chance it will be done today?

Jobsian

macrumors 6502a
Jul 30, 2009
Great stuff, the more comprehensive the better, even if it means waiting a little.

Atemporal

macrumors newbie
Jun 28, 2012
i5 gets about 20 more minutes of battery life than the i7 on light/medium loads. Guess it might be worth the jump after all.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.