Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheMacster

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 17, 2006
Hey Guys,

You've probably seen this before, but if not, i've being searching for some pictures from the WWDC and I found http://beatthemyth.com so i'm doing what it says and "spreading the word"

Hello and welcome to BeatTheMyth.com! A fan site made by me, an Apple fan, I'm no way affiliated to Apple or any other company, as you can see by the site layout. On 7th August 2006 at the World Wide Developers conference, Apple set out a mission to Beat The Myth. I've created this site to aid Apple fans in their quest to prove to everyone that Macs aren't 'the best computers, but are normally more expensive!'

Spread the word! Set the PC world straight!

aricher

macrumors 68020
Feb 20, 2004
Chi-il
Nice idea. It would be good if they fleshed it out a bit with portable and consumer (iMac/Mac Mini) lines.

elfin buddy

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2001
Tuttlingen, Germany
Wait now, so you want to prove to everyone that Macs aren't the best computers and are usually more expensive? I don't think that's what Apple wanted at all... ;)

(Yes, I understand from the quotes what is really meant, but they should have come up with a better way of wording it...)

GFLPraxis

macrumors 604
Mar 17, 2004
The web site says "aren't JUST the best computers, but..."

The quote in the OP is missing the word just.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.