Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheNaz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 1, 2015
IMG_0526.JPG
IMG_0527.JPG
Found a new use for Zippo lighter case. It's a little snug at first but works great. They also come in black.

oftheheavens

macrumors 68000
Jul 9, 2008
cherry point
ok cool idea and cool that you found a perfect fit but please tell me you aren't one of those people that walk with their phone on their belt, in a holster, when your pocket is inches away? If you are, are you really now going to holster your headphones as well?....

Reactions: TheNaz

TheNaz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 1, 2015
ok cool idea and cool that you found a perfect fit but please tell me you aren't one of those people that walk with their phone on their belt, in a holster, when your pocket is inches away? If you are, are you really now going to holster your headphones as well?....
[doublepost=1486943305][/doublepost]Hey that's a great idea. Thanks.
I'll put it next to my belt holster for my reading glasses.

oftheheavens

macrumors 68000
Jul 9, 2008
cherry point

you could be like a tool man but you know....dorkier. haha! I have seen calculators with clips on the back as well, we could fill your whole belt up with gadgets!

4RunnerHeaven

Suspended
Nov 24, 2017
Many people do this including myself. I have to carry two phones, and my work phone is on my belt with a holster and my personal one is in my pocket. It's better that way so keys don't damage it or anything else in your pockets. If you noticed, most people in a professional field, wear their phones on their belt.

Reactions: millerj123

oftheheavens

macrumors 68000
Jul 9, 2008
cherry point
Many people do this including myself. I have to carry two phones, and my work phone is on my belt with a holster and my personal one is in my pocket. It's better that way so keys don't damage it or anything else in your pockets. If you noticed, most people in a professional field, wear their phones on their belt.

I hear the "most" part, truly, and I'm not saying im amazing but I have a masters degree and my own business, not to mention retired from the military and I have managed to keep a fanny pack off my belt lol. There was a time where I was wearing suits every day and my personal phone was in my pants pocket and the the work phone in jacket pocket. So I get it but I just hate to see it lol

Reactions: 4RunnerHeaven

millerj123

macrumors 68030
Mar 6, 2008
I'm running out of space on my belt. 2 iPhones, Light Saber, grappling hook, Blaster, zip ties, binoculars, small knives, big knives, para-cord, water bottles, kitchen sink etc.

Cargo pants and murse are the way to go. Or a backpack.
Those are supposed to be on your second lanyard. Wait, reading glasses, sunglasses, regular glasses?

Fanny packs only when running. And then always.

oftheheavens

macrumors 68000
Jul 9, 2008
cherry point
I'm running out of space on my belt. 2 iPhones, Light Saber, grappling hook, Blaster, zip ties, binoculars, small knives, big knives, para-cord, water bottles, kitchen sink etc.

Cargo pants and murse are the way to go. Or a backpack.

Those are supposed to be on your second lanyard. Wait, reading glasses, sunglasses, regular glasses?

Fanny packs only when running. And then always.
so funny

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
Oh wow. Maybe I should get one of these for my Zippo. That would free up my fifth pocket for my Airpods.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.