Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

3rdiguy

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2012
It seems to me that the Ringke Fusion is right on the money because it has the port covers that are attached. From what I saw, it's minimal and thin yet covers all major points plus has the reinforced corners. I like the clear but I'm really leaning toward smoke grey for the 6 plus

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Nov 15, 2012
Nice case.

I ordered this Spigen for $7.99 on Amazon. It is a temporary case until Magpul releases a field case.

51D9QxxyJqL._SL1500_.jpg

That's what I got but apparently it's cheaper in Amazon than ebay uhh

3rdiguy

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2012
Get the Ringke Fusion and it comes with built in port protectors,lay on table protection and just check it out

arliu

macrumors regular
May 1, 2011
http://www.insigniaproducts.com/products/computer-speakers-accessories/NS-A65ST2C.html

i love this one i just bought today... theres no grayish tint lol. it doesnt add bulk at all... just a better grip. plus the buttons are protected so the paint wont chip off

----------

oh and theres no branding labels and crap on it !!! just a clear case!!!!

I'm currently using this and its great. But i will still switching over to the ps case once it releases. The insignia is too bulky

julius071

macrumors regular
May 15, 2011
Seems like clear cases comes with TPU edges now :( I hope idAmerica makes an Ice edition for the iPhone 6+

Nurse Jill

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2012
houston, TX
I'm currently using this and its great. But i will still switching over to the ps case once it releases. The insignia is too bulky

which is the ps case? im actually able to do one handed typing with the insignia case surprisingly.

i'm just wondering if the clarity of the case will wear over time. i dont think i want a hard case either. ugh!! so many first world problems lol:eek:

arliu

macrumors regular
May 1, 2011
which is the ps case? im actually able to do one handed typing with the insignia case surprisingly.

i'm just wondering if the clarity of the case will wear over time. i dont think i want a hard case either. ugh!! so many first world problems lol:eek:

The power support air jacket! Its on pre order on their website, they make the best clear cases

kinster

macrumors 65816
Nov 6, 2006
Doesn't these kind of cases scratch the edges of the phone? My neighbour got one and it was all marked down the sides after a while.

Azzin

macrumors 603
Jun 23, 2010
London, England.
I ordered one of these for SWMBO's iPhone 6 & I somehow managed to bag it when it was showing as £0.05p delivered! :D

It will do while she's waiting for her black Neo Hybrid to arrive.

61Ndze-bDsL._SL1500_.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.