Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

swahilibill

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 24, 2002
Highlands Ranch
Hello everyone, I just got a new iPod and I want to know what the best case for it will be, I have searched around and I wanna get the best one that will protect it in the best way, scratches, etc... thanks!

mnkeybsness

macrumors 68030
Jun 25, 2001
Moneyapolis, Minnesota
does anyone else find it kinda funny that people rave about how good looking the ipod is...and then everyone who buys one covers it up just so it doesn't get any scratches

swahilibill

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 24, 2002
Highlands Ranch
Originally posted by mnkeybsness
does anyone else find it kinda funny that people rave about how good looking the ipod is...and then everyone who buys one covers it up just so it doesn't get any scratches

your question does not make any sense, they cover it up because they want to keep it nice, no **** man...

ShaolinMiddleFinger

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2001
Originally posted by mnkeybsness

Actually the case they have at macimports, is a frosted white case...you still see the same thing....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.