Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tlbwriter

macrumors regular
Nov 21, 2008
I like that SGP vintage case, but why do they have to put the stupid S on it? I guess it would be good if my name started with S. :rolleyes:

zdblue11

macrumors member
Oct 19, 2009
yea i have my eyes on the sgp vintage or the vaja retro slim. i was never a fan of ikonic's idea of credit card holder though. i mean how often do you not carry a wallet?

ajohnson253

macrumors 68000
Jun 16, 2008
Last night I purchased a rocketfish pouch black one. Only like $2.47. It's very snug and durable. Really clean and sleek looking. Inside is a very soft suede. I like it. Try it out, for the price it's definitely worth it.

frankoten

macrumors newbie
Oct 25, 2009
Sena uses 100% genuine leather

I am the product manager at Sena. As a company policy we do not write at forums but this time we will make an exception because there are serious false claims about Sena products.

Sena has been one of the pioneers in the leather case industry. We have been manufacturing handcrafted leather cases for mobile devices for ten years. In fact, Sena manufactures nothing but 100% genuine leather products of highest quality. Leather is our expertise.

Our products are manufactured individually from premium European leather by the skilled famous leather artisans from Turkey.

Certain type of leather appeals to certain people, therefore, the leather used in our different styles have different origin and each have different processing applied to them. Because of these processes, the leather's texture, smell, feel,look, and the thickness may be different from style to style...and yes, in fact, a leather can be split to a thickness less than a paper's.... and most of the time the right thickness of the leather is important and doing it right shows the quality of the leather case for a wireless device.

If you prefer certain type of leather, I can guarantee that you can find it from Sena's collection of iPhone Cases.

If you have questions, please feel free to ask our customer service at support@senacases.com .

Sincerely,

Frank

pece1976

macrumors newbie
Dec 5, 2009
www.dailyiphoneblog.com
Here is my "experience" with Sena
I first ordered Corsa Chockolate/Tan case , after placing the order I noticed that there is mistake with colours on the site (click on that colour and you will see another one ). After watching some videos colours were much different on the videos than on the site + to shiny for my taste and cases look more like plastic than leather I decided to edit my order and ordered Kutu case. After edditing the order I recieved a mail that My order is edited but I have to pay aditional 30$ to cover the FedEx shipping charges. Those aditional 30$ were little bit too much and decided to cancel the order. Next day (25 November) I recieved another mail that my order is cancelled , but still my money are "reserved" on my credit account. I send them my last mail on 3rd December , still no answer.

I ordered Ikonic Edge on 25th , it was shipped on 27th , looking forward to get it

I hope that Mr. Frank will also read this post

Sorry for my English

zdblue11

macrumors member
Oct 19, 2009
ipodtouch2_vintage_contents_top.jpg

wow ..more's vintage photo looks so similar to sgp's vintage photo.

so many companies are producing so much similar products especially for apple ipods and iphones :O
So there must be something that comes with same quality with good price among those thousands of products :rolleyes:

oo this is the case i have for my ipod touch 3g 32g and is my current favorite case :D
they do have it for the iphone 3g/3gs as well

gwinanthony1985

macrumors member
Jul 18, 2010
Here is my "experience" with Sena
I first ordered Corsa Chockolate/Tan case , after placing the order I noticed that there is mistake with colours on the site (click on that colour and you will see another one ). After watching some videos colours were much different on the videos than on the site + to shiny for my taste and cases look more like plastic than leather I decided to edit my order and ordered Kutu case. After edditing the order I recieved a mail that My order is edited but I have to pay aditional 30$ to cover the FedEx shipping charges. Those aditional 30$ were little bit too much and decided to cancel the order. Next day (25 November) I recieved another mail that my order is cancelled , but still my money are "reserved" on my credit account. I send them my last mail on 3rd December , still no answer.

I ordered Ikonic Edge on 25th , it was shipped on 27th , looking forward to get it

I hope that Mr. Frank will also read this post

Sorry for my English

Anyone using the ikonics edge pouch for iphone4?

Menzo

macrumors member
Jul 14, 2010
Alrighty mine arrived today in the mail box. Have it right here in front of me. Will update this post with some pictures when they get uploaded. Using my iphone 4 to take the photos so I won't be able to snap it while it is in the pouch.

It is a very snug fit, the phone is not loose. Takes a bit of pushing at the bottom to get the phone to slide up to be pulled out but that will loosen with time when the leather gets accustomed to the phone. Or the phone gets accustomed to the leather. *Shrug* The top of the phone rests comfortably inside the pouch and does not protrude out. The leather feels amazing and gives off that beautiful leather smell too. Ahhhh. I am quite happy with this. Any questions ask and I'll try help out till more of you all get your pouches.

Funny enough in the photos I have included, the black pouch I ordered came inside a white iKonicedge pouch. For a sec I thought they had messed up my order and given me a white leather pouch lol.

http://a.imageshack.us/img683/4108/009mra.jpg
http://a.imageshack.us/img265/2460/011nu.jpg
http://a.imageshack.us/img198/3103/014bw.jpg
http://a.imageshack.us/img84/6937/013il.jpg
http://a.imageshack.us/img265/5823/012qt.jpg
http://a.imageshack.us/img808/8216/015fn.jpg
http://a.imageshack.us/img826/4350/017pk.jpg

Macula

macrumors 6502
Oct 23, 2006
All over the place
I have the "Hampton Flip" from Sena on order. Can't wait till it ships. :D

Hi Steve31,

I am considering a Sena Hampton Flip case for my new iPhone 4S and would greatly appreciate knowing your impressions.

My only concern is the force that the clip requires to be closed. It is quite much and it makes me fear that I may smudge the back of the phone. The clip also adds up a number of gestures each time you use the phone, and I am a heavy-duty multitasker.

On the other hand, the Sena Magnetic Flipper may cause interference with the compass, therefore I am reluctant to opt for it.

Ideally, I would the Hampton Flip without the clip. I mean, who needs a clip? I assume that the flap stays closed without one. I am in fact considering buying the case and devising a neat and elegant way to cut out the smaller, clip-carrying flap. Or to keep it there but never used it anyway.

jhonpaul

macrumors newbie
Dec 28, 2011
Custom Soft Cases, Custom Soft Bags, and Sewn Covers

We specialize in quantities from 1 to 500, and focus on in depth needs assessment and rapid prototyping. Let us work with you to achieve the "Best Case" solution for your case needshttp://www.south-pak.com/solutions/custom-soft-cases-soft-bags/

RickG

macrumors regular
Feb 8, 2011
I have purchased several Sena products including two different cases for my iPhone and they are the highest quality leather and the purchasing experience from them has been very prompt and professional.

Will22

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2011
I have purchased several Sena products including two different cases for my iPhone and they are the highest quality leather and the purchasing experience from them has been very prompt and professional.

I have had the same experience with Sena and I have been buying from them for four years.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.