Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rdoane

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 7, 2008
As our daughter gets older our family is working to get rid of as many button batteries as possible. So, my small collection of AirTags, 15 in total, has to go.

My question is, where is the best place to sell or donate AirTags? I’ve had mine listed on eBay for a while but have received a limited response.

I have seen some animal rescues asking for donations so they can track their dogs if they get free. So I might end up donating them there.

Any recommendations or suggestions would be quite helpful. Thanks in advance!

EllaWilson3

macrumors newbie
Feb 15, 2024
Giving your AirTags to animal rescues is a great idea. They can use them to keep track of pets. Apart from eBay, you can also try Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, or tech forums where people who like technology gather. They might be interested in buying your AirTags.

rdoane

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 7, 2008
Giving your AirTags to animal rescues is a great idea. They can use them to keep track of pets. Apart from eBay, you can also try Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, or tech forums where people who like technology gather. They might be interested in buying your AirTags.
Thanks everyone for the responses. I ended up donating them to a shelter that we support.

EllaWilson3

macrumors newbie
Feb 15, 2024
Thanks everyone for the responses. I ended up donating them to a shelter that we support.
You did a good thing donating them. I know how much shelters suffer because of the lack of donations and shortage of cash. Last weekend, I also made my contribution and donated my old couch to a shelter.

Reactions: rdoane
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.