Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

revenent

macrumors regular
Jul 26, 2008
Try to avoid the Jabra Halo.

On both my iphone 4 and Ipad 2, occasionally disconnects when outdoors like walking to a train station or bus stop. But indoors its perfectly fine.

My previous plantronics did not give me that problem plus it had excellent battery compared to the Halo and good range as well.

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
I received my Sony Ericsson MW-600 Bluetooth headphones today. I tried out the Bluetooth module with my Senheiser PX-200 headphones with both my iPhone 4 and iPad 2. It paired very easily with both and the controls work just fine. The sound quality is great. I tried watching video on my iPad and to be honest didn't notice any lip synching issues. So far so good. I'm even contemplating buying a second one as a replacement just incase they get discontinued before I need to replace the current ones. :D

Lenow

macrumors regular
Jul 2, 2007
Ear Clips for Outdoor Techonologies Bluetooth Earbuds

Outdoor Technologies sent me a pair of ear clips that snap on to the Bluetooth Earbuds, "Tags." The clips are feather light, snap on easily and fit around my ears gently without pressure. I love them and wear them while listening to my iPad or while on my Mac. It's nice not to have to connect the wire to the device.

I have recently purchased Outdoor Techonology Tags. They pair quickly and stay connected. They have a great wire connecting the two earbuds and hang around your neck when you take them off. They fit well and shortly, will be releasing an around the ear loop for more security and a pouch. http://outdoortechnology.com/catalog/ot-tags

kwonashley

macrumors newbie
Jun 28, 2011
NY
Hey I feel you should check in to a product like that of Bluetooth headset or an I-phone. You can choose from wide variety of these products even online...

ChazB

macrumors member
Sep 29, 2008
What about Bluetooth with a mic? I know OP wanted no mic, but I've been looking for a good Bluetooth stereo headset with mic. Any recommendations?

Digidesign

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2002
I use the Sony Ericsson MW600:
41xwFN9wyhL._SS400_.jpg

- Can plug in other headphones
- Syncs with iPhone and Computer too
- Radio function
- ~8-10 hour battery life

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.