Buffalo, NY - Walden Galleria

Discussion in 'iPad Launch Meetups' started by kyleaa, Mar 24, 2010.

1. macrumors regular

Jun 20, 2006
    I have no clue how early I will be getting there, anyone else planning on showing up early?
  2. macrumors 6502

Mar 12, 2009
    Western New York
    I'm sure there will be a line. Count on it.

I changed my mind and ordered a WIFI + 3g model instead.
  3. thread starter macrumors regular

Jun 20, 2006
    I have no doubt there will be a line. Have you been there for any launches before? What time can you even get into the mall?

I will probably switch to the 3g when it comes out, but I'm going to get a Wifi one in the mean time (I have someone who will buy it off me). I would have went with online, but the office that processes my mail is only open a few hours on Saturday, and I didn't want to risk it.
  4. macrumors 6502

Mar 12, 2009
    Western New York
    I have not. I have waited outside (once...never again) the At&T store near me for the iPhone.

I know they have their one-to-one training early in the morning before store opening during the weekdays and on weekends. I'm pretty sure the early classes start at 7 to 7:30ish AM.

I'm sure you can hang out near the Ramp/Sears pick-up area entrance to the Mall all night if you choose.:)
  5. thread starter macrumors regular

Jun 20, 2006
    Haha thanks for the info. I think I'll pass on the overnight :p. I think my friend wants to go in around 7.
  6. macrumors 6502

Sep 21, 2008
    Hah... I did that for the iPhone 3G. Got there at 3am, sat in the car until 5 or 6, went inside and sat there swearing at myself since nobody showed up until 7ish. When the local news vultures showed up I felt like a dork.

When the 3G came out, I impulse-bought it at lunch time... no line whatsoever :p

I'm kind of changing my mind and wanting an iPad but I'm feeling patient and will probably get one in a few weeks. Honestly I'm just undecided on the capacity. 16gb is a nice price, but 32gb would make me feel better.
  7. macrumors 6502

Nov 17, 2007
    I'll be there around 7. See you guys there! WiFi only for me.
  8. macrumors newbie

Dec 11, 2007
    Heading tomorrow from Oakville Ontario. No reservation, so I hope to get a good spot in line.

Anyone know what mall door they will open early to let us in??

9. macrumors regular

Nov 1, 2008
    I guess I'm not the only Oakviller making the trek. See you there.
  10. macrumors newbie

Mar 11, 2011
    I'm from Ontario been here since 9 and line up us already pretty bad!