Don't sigh! Well, I've placed an order for the new MBP (the cheapest one but with the 160 GB HDD). I can afford it, but I don't really need the power, it's just that, I'm not sure if I can wait any more for an upgraded MB. What I really like about the MBP is the extra screen real estate, but how much is that worth? The MB also has some pros over the MBP, for example the easily replacable HDD, better WiFi reception (?), the magnetic latch (when I had an iBook it accidentally opened sometimes), cheaper )). The arguments I've been trying to use to justify buying a MBP is: bigger screen, the computer is not that much bigger than the MB, nor that much heavier, and it was just upgraded (duh). I don't want to buy the old MB from May. So it's either, keep the order or wait even longer (I sold my iBook last september, I kind of want a new computer). Obviously no one can predict when the MB's will be upgraded, and I'm not too positive considering how long it took for Apple to upgrade the MBP. Anyway, if I receive it, and decide I don't want it, can I return it without any extra charge (I live in Sweden)? Hmm, any suggestions?