Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
I recommend you buy what you need, when you need it. It's a pointless effort to chase the "next update", since you don't know for certain what it will include or when it will be, and there will always be a "next update" coming, no matter when you buy.

Nov 28, 2010
located
While Mister GGJstudios is partly correct, you know, you can chase, if you want to, unless you have something better to do like planting flowers and watching them grow in slow motion, it is also important to consider your computational needs, which are important in the decision to buy current technology or technology that will only be available in July/August 2013. Most probably current and past Macs can more than enough fulfill your computational needs.

LEVENDIZ

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 10, 2010
Australia
This is true, thanks to you both. I currently have a computer to do all my main finalcut work and has my itunes library and what not. All i need is something to replace my MacBook Pro to take to school and type up on. The MacBook Air would be perfect for this and i'll be buying on asap.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.