Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brikeh

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 24, 2006
Im looking for tips on good webshops.

Jeans, hoodies, sneakers.

Ive done a bit of shopping at drjays.com and I like what they have but Id appreciate any recommendations you guys have! :) :D :cool:

Oh yeah...they have to ship internationally! :eek:

amateurmacfreak

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2005
jakochampolska said:
urbn.com (I dont know about the international shipping but they have great stuff)
kitsonshopping.com
http://www.shopkitson.com/ Perhaps mean this?? I just found it in a google when I realized that your link brought up one of those generic search sites.
Also, Urban Outfitters is pretty cool. The thing that sucks is that some of their t-shirt designs have supposedly been taken from other small companies, and some of their stuff is annoying.
http://www.urbancounterfeiters.com/
So, I really haven't decided if I'll want to support them really or not....
Urban Outfitters is to small clothing companies as Ebaum's World is to small game/video sites?? :confused:

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
pacsun.com.
The biggest problem I have with buying online is the shipping fees are abnoxious.

brikeh

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 24, 2006
jessica. said:
The biggest problem I have with buying online is the shipping fees are abnoxious.

Yes they are!! I bought a blazer from the states and half the cost was the shipping....well 40% :eek: :eek:

rockthecasbah

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
Moorestown, NJ
brikeh said:
Thanks, Ill check it out. Never heard of AE before
You're welcome. They are pretty much like a more moderately priced Abercrombie, just without the descrimination :) . It's upscale in comparison to like Old Navy and that kind of "low end" stuff, but they have better quality than lower end stores and provide the same, or similar look as Abercrombie or Urban for more of a value.

aleke

macrumors newbie
Aug 18, 2007
Best online clothes

There's an awesome site called karmaloop.com that i just bought a hoody and a few tees off recently. the clothes are awesome and shipping only took about a week (im international) i used the code AG16020 and got 20% off so it was a sweet deal.

ErikCLDR

macrumors 68000
Jan 14, 2007
Shop at Abercrombie.

You'll never have a size problem. Seriously there S, M, and L are basically the same.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.