Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pat500000

Suspended
Jun 3, 2015
you probably counted unluckily. Apple always allows return and exchange why would you worry. if I'm facing this will return 10 times if I have to get the one I wish for.
Because I don't have time to go back and forth with Apple. I have to pay for screen protectors and such...investment is bad.

kiannaT

Suspended
Nov 13, 2016
Why put screen protector if not the one you want? then I recommended you never buy apple product because is expensive and they do imperfection. if you think exchange game is too much for you.

pat500000

Suspended
Jun 3, 2015
Why put screen protector if not the one you want? then I recommended you never buy apple product because is expensive and they do imperfection. if you think exchange game is too much for you.
Because it was working for a time....till i got home. I don't like to go anywhere with the phone without full protection.

For paying a full price...i would be expect higher expectation from Apple in regards to quality. But oh well....maybe i'll try a month later like you said.

Brandon Hobart

macrumors member
Oct 25, 2016
United Kingdom
The problem is that I've the impression that the issue is too much frequent. From my first iPhone 7 Plus are passed two months and nothing changed

If Apple is producing faulty devices then they are the one's to repair it. But if they are doing nothing to fix the issue then it's better to return it rather than having a headache from that irritating sound lol. You should have returned it before. Changing the same device for three times and not yet getting rid of the problem is insane. You should now return it and have your money reimbursed.

it's not. please use vehicle USB adapter connect to it, then pay close attention to it that is the EEEEE sound. the EEEEEE sound created because of cheap electric circuit connection.

My iPhone created that buzzing sound from the lower speaker. Maybe this EEE sound comes from a cheap electric circuit... idk about that :)

Reactions: pat500000

itsmemuffins

macrumors 68040
Jun 23, 2010
When I first noticed on my iPhone 7 , was when I was using the PayPal app. The phone got really hot too. Once I force quit the app it stopped. Since the other times I've noticed it, was when the phone was charging for a good few hours and was already at 100%. The second I unplugged it stopped. Once I plugged it back it started again. The phone was cool to the touch. Another thing I noticed once. When the phone was charging and I was holding it, my fingers were tingling from electrical current. I've only ever felt this once.

ShadowYYZ

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2016
Tulsa Oklahoma
Eh I've had this issue with a week 38 and a week 39.

The first one was terrible it had the click tick hiss on video and everything.

The second one does not... only when recording just the eeee slightly..

I'm in shock you guys have week 40+ and have these issues... I can probably warranty swap and.. hope the best but you guys giving me less hope lol

pat500000

Suspended
Jun 3, 2015
When I first noticed on my iPhone 7 , was when I was using the PayPal app. The phone got really hot too. Once I force quit the app it stopped. Since the other times I've noticed it, was when the phone was charging for a good few hours and was already at 100%. The second I unplugged it stopped. Once I plugged it back it started again. The phone was cool to the touch. Another thing I noticed once. When the phone was charging and I was holding it, my fingers were tingling from electrical current. I've only ever felt this once.
Try recording and playback in silent room..crank up the volume.....

kiannaT

Suspended
Nov 13, 2016
All I hear is eeeeeeee very low and a bunch of white noise. I would've preferred that instead of the mini eee but I don't have that sound you do sounds like a spinning disk
can you please upload your video so we can compare. thx

ShadowYYZ

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2016
Tulsa Oklahoma
now i known how your EEEEEEEE. thnx

Yeah so comparing ours... I think yours is better and I think you mentioned you recently got yours? I received mine literally a week after launch and exchanged it for
The one you just heard.. mine just goes eeeeee I think yours had a disc noise/scratching..

So yep it's crazy how it's on going with some..

kiannaT

Suspended
Nov 13, 2016
Your eeee is not so loud compared to other here. What surprising me was why apple still can't fix this issues after close to 3 months after launch.

ShadowYYZ

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2016
Tulsa Oklahoma
Your eeee is not so loud compared to other here. What surprising me was why apple still can't fix this issues after close to 3 months after launch.

Yep. I'm in shock, did you swap it again or did you give up? I'm keep mine and try warranty claim later in 17.. cause it seems it still a hit or miss

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.