Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bettyj97439

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 30, 2017
For the past 2 days I've been getting a notification in Calendar that says "This iPhone is not protected...," and the sites have had different .... locations....that's not the right word but..... h..//hopethayo.fun/67bwLoPi.6 yesterday's location was something about exciting fun. No I didn't go to them but how do I get it out of Calendar? Thank you.

ybbbbbbb

macrumors member
Apr 10, 2021
乌鲁木齐
For the past 2 days I've been getting a notification in Calendar that says "This iPhone is not protected...," and the sites have had different .... locations....that's not the right word but..... h..//hopethayo.fun/67bwLoPi.6 yesterday's location was something about exciting fun. No I didn't go to them but how do I get it out of Calendar? Thank you.

ybbbbbbb

macrumors member
Apr 10, 2021
乌鲁木齐
Close Calendar in iCloud

bettyj97439

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 30, 2017
thank you but I'm sorry I don't understand....I need the calendar and don't want to close it. I now have about 40 of these type of messages and they are all coming from the Calendar App.

Runs For Fun

macrumors 65816
Nov 6, 2017
Check all of your calendars. There's probably one in there somewhere that is generating these notifications.

chrfr

macrumors G5
Jul 11, 2009
I searched Google for "apple calendar spam." This was the first link that came up: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211076
This link may also be helpful: https://arstechnica.com/information...o-stop-the-wave-of-apple-calendar-alert-spam/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.