Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

technocoy

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 4, 2002
Raleigh, NC
it would be great if someone could do a t616 theme editor for mac... the t68 one doesn't work... i know i would pay for it!

technocoy

shake

macrumors regular
Aug 14, 2002
Toronto, CANADA
hey,
i can develop in cocoa or carbon (as well as c++). i have a degree in Applied Computer Science and have been developing on a mac for years. what do you want to do exactly? also, how much would you be willing to pay?

RSVP
shake@mac.com

technocoy

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 4, 2002
Raleigh, NC
well...

i was thinking more like it being a cool little app, and that i would set up a nice site (i'm a designer/ interactive man) and we could sell it as shareware, but i don't know if you would be up for that. i don't think it would be to difficult... but i have never programmed in cocoa, i can get the old t68 program and you could check it out if you would like... but depending on how much you would charge, i may be able to give some compensation!

tech

benixau

macrumors 65816
Oct 9, 2002
Sydney, Australia
i can cocoa
but i dont think i could do that

how bout you ask the developer of the t68i theme editor to do it? the system for the back-end stuff would be the same (unlike nokia) so he has a head start on anyone here

let us know if he cant (wont)

technocoy

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 4, 2002
Raleigh, NC
cool... i'll try that, and then get back to you guys...

in the meantime... thanks alot for the help... i really appreciate it.

technocoy:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.