Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lbodnar

macrumors regular
Jan 5, 2004
UK
I have bought one of these G5 look-alike cases to put PC guts that were lying on the floor for a year. The reason they were lying on the floor is because I refused to buy anything that had fins, spikes, horns, lights, etc on it. Took me the whole evening to assemble and costed me a cut finger. I don't care too much because I don't use it more than once every few months to use my film scanner with SCSI interface. It also has no screen as it gave it to an eMac. You can go and kill me now.

Zealots is spelt with an "a"... Let me guess... no system-wide spell-check, eh? ;)

Regards from my eMac / PB17" / mini

mark88

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2004
pockyrevolution said:
11-112-051-06.jpg

In addition to the looks, its also called the M5.

It touts being the only Windows-Compatible 64-bit processor.

11-112-051-10.jpg

Made by http://abspc.com/

I have one of these cases and they simply rock! Yea, it looks alot like the G5 PM but the quality is top notch. It's actually called the Lian Li V1000, NOT the M5.

6 3.5" bays, 5 5.25" bays. You don't get that in a G5. :)

If you have to use a PC, and also have a mac this case seems the obvious choice. I also have a coolermaster wavemaster which is equally as classy.

---

If you don't wanna buy a mac inspired product you can always get something like this.

124118-A.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.