Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ultra7k

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2012
i got an email saying it will be delivered today.. the tracking site says it just left korea a few hours ago.

It left Korea a few hours ago "yesterday". Korea is 16 hours ahead of us (on the west coast at least, 19 if you are back east), so that would have been yesterday some time by time zone. UPS tracking always lists the local time where the item is located.

kellidotca

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2016
It left Korea a few hours ago "yesterday". Korea is 16 hours ahead of us (on the west coast at least, 19 if you are back east), so that would have been yesterday some time by time zone. UPS tracking always lists the local time where the item is located.

Incheon, Korea, Republic of 10/06/2016 21:55 Departure Scan

fraile

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2016
Markville, Markham. It was about a 30 min drive for me at about 7:30 pm from Downtown. Phone came pre-installed with 10.0.2 so it seems like they literally just got it in.

Nice! I didn't know there was a store in Markham. Hope you're enjoying the phone!

kellidotca

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2016
i stand corrected..

Incheon, Korea, Republic of 10/07/2016 2:40 Departure Scan
Incheon, Korea, Republic of 10/06/2016 21:55 Departure Scan

so.. it left twice?

oYn

macrumors newbie
Oct 6, 2016
I also got two Departure scan from Korea.

Attachments

• iphone.PNG
    iphone.PNG
    39.3 KB · Views: 168

sasquatch951

macrumors member
Sep 22, 2014
Received my phone a couple hours ago. I'll attach the progress of my entire shipping process to help others.
I hope everyone get's their phone soon.
It's been fun and good luck!
KoD2Eui.png

Reactions: ssscarface89

kellidotca

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2016
Received my phone a couple hours ago. I'll attach the progress of my entire shipping process to help others.
I hope everyone get's their phone soon.

So.. yours went korea to alaska to kentucky back to china and back to korea and back to alaska and kentucky?

wow..

btkadams

macrumors regular
Sep 6, 2012
i finally got my 256 gb jet black plus from telus today (online order at 00:10 pacific). now i just need to wait 5 hours for the phone to be usable.. (crappy wifi here) sigh.

good luck to everyone!

ssscarface89

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
Got my Jet black today but my phone has an issue there is no service until i place a call and after that it goes back to "no sevice".

salhar

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2016
i was loosing my patience waiting for my phone, i found iPhone 7 plus jet black 128gb in burlington (20 mins drive from my place) ! i booked it online and i picked it up within 10 mins!! no more ups bull **** for me! it was fun while it lasted. some of you are going get your phone tomorrow but those waiting till november i highly suggest you keep checking istocknow and pick up your phone through the store.

kellidotca

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2016
My phone is in! I don't live in a UPS delivery area so i have the delivery company holding it for me so I can pick it up at lunch rather than them try and fail to deliver to me and have to wait until Tuesday (thanksgiving holiday, of course).

So yay! Finally!

Now all i need is the apple nike watch to ship and i can start this all over again.

Reactions: ssscarface89

Breezygirl

macrumors 6502a
Oct 7, 2011
I ordered with Rogers a matte black iPhone 7+ 32gb on Monday was told delivery would take 2-4 weeks, it came today. So only took about 4 days, whoo hoo!

fraile

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2016
I ordered with Rogers a matte black iPhone 7+ 32gb on Monday was told delivery would take 2-4 weeks, it came today. So only took about 4 days, whoo hoo!

You are so lucky. Both my friend and I preordered with Rogers within hours of it going up and had 0 movement with ours.

Breezygirl

macrumors 6502a
Oct 7, 2011
You are so lucky. Both my friend and I preordered with Rogers within hours of it going up and had 0 movement with ours.
That's not cool at all. Hope yours comes right away. Which ones did you order? They also said jet black would take 3-4 months.

fraile

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2016
That's not cool at all. Hope yours comes right away. Which ones did you order? They also said jet black would take 3-4 months.

I ordered JB and was so frustrated with my timeline from Rogers I ended up stalking iStockNow and finding one in store (thankfully). 3-4 months? Geez I am so glad I cancelled. Where did you hear that?

Reactions: Breezygirl

Breezygirl

macrumors 6502a
Oct 7, 2011
I ordered JB and was so frustrated with my timeline from Rogers I ended up stalking iStockNow and finding one in store (thankfully). 3-4 months? Geez I am so glad I cancelled. Where did you hear that?
The Rogers rep when I called to order. That's great, your so lucky.

hordesofblueguitars

macrumors newbie
Oct 7, 2016
I went into a Telus Store in Calgary this morning to put my name on the reservation list for a matte black 7 plus. It just so happened that they got one 128g JB 7 plus in the night before. I jumped on it, and I'm so happy I did! It's a beautiful device and wow, is it fast! Coming from an iPhone 5, it's a huge difference, obviously.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.