Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PhelpsiPhan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 31, 2009
New Jersey
Hi, I am having issues streaming a movie rental from Apple TV, I hear alot of people are having this issue, but when i press rent, is says like 3 hours or more til i can watch the movie and it just doesnt play at all. It is not the internet at my home, just trust me on that so please noone say it is the internet, i do not need faster internet

Please someone help!

Thanks

ericvmazzone

macrumors regular
Dec 9, 2008
Kalamazoo, MI
Hi, I am having issues streaming a movie rental from Apple TV, I hear alot of people are having this issue, but when i press rent, is says like 3 hours or more til i can watch the movie and it just doesnt play at all. It is not the internet at my home, just trust me on that so please noone say it is the internet, i do not need faster internet

Please someone help!

Thanks

It might actually be the internet. You have to specify your net speed that you actually achieve so people can really help you. There is no 'trust me' in tech support, sorry. Are you seeing over 10Meg d/l speeds on your connection? How is your AppleTV hooked up to your network? WiFi or ethernet? How far is it from the basestation?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.