Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AlexanderFC

macrumors member
Jun 23, 2012
Kittanning, Pennsylvania
Update on the supreme logo.. it looks amazing! but would you be able to add a few pixel buffer on the top and bottom and remove some buffer from the right side? I know it sounds picky haha but it's huge!

OC513

macrumors 6502
Jul 19, 2007
NYC
Can someone PLEASE do this one without the little TM logo? Would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• Yankees-Logo.jpg
    Yankees-Logo.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 93

titans1127

macrumors 65816
Mar 10, 2009
Would someone please be able to create one that says "Sprint" in the original defualt font or with the Sprint logo? Thanks

jogregopy

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2012
Hi.

I need one Classic Apple logo with the follow word on right: JMestre

It is possible?

Best regards

Agent OrangeZ

macrumors 68040
Mar 17, 2010
Planet Earth
Update on the supreme logo.. it looks amazing! but would you be able to add a few pixel buffer on the top and bottom and remove some buffer from the right side? I know it sounds picky haha but it's huge!

Well by default I just go for 40px height because that seems like the best number. Here they are with 30px height. I am not sure if pixel buffering is necessary or if reducing the image size will do the trick. Like if the iPhone will stretch it or center it.... try it and let me know what happens. Take comparison screen caps before and after.

Attachments

• supremeblack.png
    supremeblack.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 1,324
  • supremewhite.png
    supremewhite.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 1,323

Shredder96

macrumors regular
May 15, 2012
Can I please clarify something? Do you actually have to restore your phone just to change the carrier, do you lose all your data? Or does it just switch out a file as you don't lose any app data or anything.

JDMrTab

macrumors regular
Dec 18, 2012
1080p

is there a way to get this with a transparent without the wording at the bottom? thanks in advance

AlexanderFC

macrumors member
Jun 23, 2012
Kittanning, Pennsylvania
Well by default I just go for 40px height because that seems like the best number. Here they are with 30px height. I am not sure if pixel buffering is necessary or if reducing the image size will do the trick. Like if the iPhone will stretch it or center it.... try it and let me know what happens. Take comparison screen caps before and after.

it stretched and centered. Shorter pic is the "before." Maybe like a 3-5px top/bottom buffer and just scale it like that?

Attachments

• IMG_0126.PNG
    IMG_0126.PNG
    127.7 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0127.jpg
    IMG_0127.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 97
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.