Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zorinlynx

macrumors G3
May 31, 2007
Florida, USA
So.. interesting. Does this mean the alpha tag for the carrier name is actually a graphic, and not text?

That's intriguing; I always assumed it was just text in the same font as the clock and battery percentage. Ya learn something new every day!

Cruncher

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2010
I like to keep my phone as neat and sleek as possible, so I chose the "HideCarrier" package. This is working wonderfully and I am so glad that I am able to do this without Jailbreaking! Props to whoever came up with this one. The normal AT&T logo does show up for me when using maps, but that isn't too big of a deal. For those of you who are curious what no carrier looks like, here is a screenshot.

Where do I get the Hide Carrier Package?

Traviswoods

macrumors newbie
May 2, 2013
Like this but see no 4g logo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 266

JWalker1995

macrumors regular
Mar 5, 2011
Hi, Does anymore have a good logo for the UK Carrier 3? i dont want the 3 logo as its looks silly when made so small, but the font they use to write 3, made to the write size would be excellent, many thanks

dustlane

macrumors member
Jul 7, 2013
Tyler, TX
Dodge Ram Logo

I have looked everywhere for three logos with no luck. Ram (Dodge Ram) logo, white outlined bass jumping, and a U.S. Navy emblem. I have made a few myself but I don't have any type of editing software so I can't remove the backgrounds. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Agent OrangeZ

macrumors 68040
Mar 17, 2010
Planet Earth
Gewch said:
I'm not sure if you have retired from making carrier logos, didn't see much thread activity since early July...

Can I talk you into making two more?

The first one (colored) I think I only need the one version.

NSCO.jpg

Since I dunno what it will look like, the second one is here - I think B&W and Etched would look good:

image.jpg

If you're not doing these, let me know and I will post them in the thread.

Request by Gewch...

Attachments

• nscowhiteETCHED.png
    nscowhiteETCHED.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 586
  • nscowhite.png
    nscowhite.png
    5 KB · Views: 577
  • NSCOEtched.png
    NSCOEtched.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 570
  • NSCO.png
    NSCO.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 576

FatPuppy

macrumors 68000
Jul 14, 2012
I just want no carrier logo on ios 6.1.3 like the iphones in pictures where you have carrier signal and near it wifi or 3g logo, can I do that?

JonLeu

macrumors newbie
Aug 18, 2013
Hi guys,

a question, a problem I have. I want the text "JonLeu" in red have the logo of love, and in the appropriate color for the notification center. Would that be possible? Or if it's easier to make a new one, maybe that's possible! When it comes also to remain the color, it should just fit .. I would be very grateful to you. greeting :)

120iir4.jpg
...​

P.S. my english is not the best, I'm from Germany and there had to help the translator.

blykes

macrumors newbie
Aug 25, 2013
Wondering if these can be done if they haven't already been done, thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 140
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 126
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 131
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 111
Last edited by a moderator:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.