Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Aneres11

macrumors 601
Original poster
Oct 2, 2011
Hey everyone. Enjoying my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 but am having some problems with the Chrome browser.

When I go to touch a link for instance, the browser won't register the click on the link, instead it gives a zoomed box like a bubble with a bigger section zoomed in to allow me to tap the link. So basically it's 2 clicks to register what I want.

It is absolutely annoying as hell and I can't find a way to turn it off. I've Google it and this was a problem this time last year for a lot of people but an update seemed to fix it. Seems to now be happening again.

Anyone know how to get rid of it?

LIVEFRMNYC

macrumors G3
Oct 27, 2009
Hey everyone. Enjoying my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 but am having some problems with the Chrome browser.

When I go to touch a link for instance, the browser won't register the click on the link, instead it gives a zoomed box like a bubble with a bigger section zoomed in to allow me to tap the link. So basically it's 2 clicks to register what I want.

It is absolutely annoying as hell and I can't find a way to turn it off. I've Google it and this was a problem this time last year for a lot of people but an update seemed to fix it. Seems to now be happening again.

Anyone know how to get rid of it?

Have you tried messing with the advance settings by typing "chrome://flags" in the address bar?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.