Cingular iTunes commercials...

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by mullet, Aug 23, 2005.

1. mullet macrumors member

We're cutting a few spots for Cingular. They happen to be for the new iTunes phone. The one that is in another thread. Anyhow, here are some details...

The spots have the usual people dancing around NYC along with the silouettes. There are 3 spots. One has a Spanish girl dancing to some Salsa type tune. One is a young man dancing on the subway. The third is a girl dancing around to the typical iPod rockin' tune. There are themes of reflection as well in mirrors and in puddles, etc. The spots also show how one can load songs from iTunes on their cpu on to their phone.

They look pretty Apple-like and cool.

Later,
    Mullet

2. beatle888 macrumors 68000

beatle888

mullet? why? :D

how hard is it to get into video editing? i plan on learning after effects, shake and final cut pro. also, what system can i LEARN on comfortably. will a dual 1.8 G5 do?

thanks.

3. mullet thread starter macrumors member

To be more specific...

All of the spots feature people walking and their shadows follow them dancing. Hence the reflections, etc. The spots also show how easy it is to add songs to your phone. The phone is recognized by itunes. I haven't been able to glean information as to what the songs will cost when buy via the phone's itunes interface. The spots do say that you can fit 100 songs on the phone.

Getting into editing and post production is tough. You have to have skills. Lots of em. Plus it's all who you know. Like anything else in life. Learn editing, compositing, etc and you will be on your way to getting into the biz.

Peas,
    Mullet

4. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

I'd think you'd also have to have enough common sense to maintain client confidentiality and respect NDAs. :eek: ;) :D

5. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

always a beneficial practice to maintain.

6. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

HAHA
    so when is the release date?