1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Clamshell Style Case

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by Stetwin, Sep 27, 2007.

1. macrumors 6502

Stetwin

A friends showed me a picture of a clamshell style case that he claimed to be for the iPod Touch, now I have searched high and low (even looking at iPhone cases) but I cant find them anywhere, it was a flip style case and was green in the picture, it also didn’t appear to have any fastener at the front (magnetic?) i wish i could give you guys more detail but my friend has gone away on holiday so i cant ask him or get the picture of it again, does anyone know which case he has shown me because if it was for the touch I would be interested in buying one,

2. macrumors 65816

Sweetbike40

i think you're talking about these cool cases. not out yet for the Touch and really expensive. i like them too.

http://www.vajacases.com/home/home_en.html

3. macrumors 6502

Stetwin

Thats them :):):)

Shame there for the iPhone and not the touch, but still a very nice case

4. macrumors 65816

Sweetbike40

Looks like they will be making them for the Touch. We just have to wait. I need something so bad for this iPod. I feel like i'm carrying an egg around. I know it's somewhat durable, i think just because it's new, i'm so careful with it. I was using an old 40GB case but the insides of the case were coming undone and GLUE was coming off onto the Touch.

5. macrumors regular

$80 is kind of a lot for a case, I think I might go with the IClear from Griffin or something on the cheaper side