Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

davidcohen

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 21, 2011
CloudWord has launched the latest version 2.4.
We would like to discuss here, on how to improve, what do you like and what would you like to add, change, improve in the app. Please tell us.
Basically,
The app intend to be a different office suite solutions for any end user.

Here is a quick summary of what you can do in the new version of the CloudWord App : Creating Documents, Edit them, Record audio while working in the app, share files and audios with third party, back up files on cloud storage, annotate, draw, illustrate, insert text in documents, import and export files, edit PDF files, write on them, draw on them and read them, presentation included : present from your ipad, documents, variety of laser pointers, internet browser present with documents, add notes, mark or emphasize points.

Also, The app for the first time giving users the option to request their own feature they want to have in the app, meaning you can personalized the app. Anything can be asked as far its not illegal and it is feasible to make. It is cost money to request your own custom made feature, for more details and rates you can contact via the website (http://www.cloud-word.com) or via "Feedback" in the app itself to get a request form.

one of the main goals of the app is customization. You can have the free basic word processor and add advanced features that exists or request new own ones that you see right for you. there is no force to pay full price and get many features that you dont need you have a control on your app that you can build by getting only what you need.

mzl.xmeaosar.480x480-75.jpg

Your New Suite Office App

Create Documents are made easy

mzl.jljktghs.480x480-75.jpg

Decent Presentation :
Present Documents, write on them, use laser pointers, use internet browser as well in your presentation

mzl.ouhmrnpq.480x480-75.jpg

2pyx0ef.jpg

Appstore : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cloudword-note-editor/id457832169?mt=8

Creating this app made a lot of work, however we want to get better, please give us a feedback ow to get better.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Best,
David.

mortenandersen

macrumors 6502
Apr 9, 2011
Norway
REAL Full screen view

Hi,

I am using an external keyboard, and what I really would like is to have a REAL full screen view of the text written on the iPad. That is, a screen view without ANYTHING but the text written on it, AND ALSO, using the entire real estate of the screen, that is: without any columns or ribbons or whatever...

Word (up to Office 2003) had this option of real Full screen view, but all later versions of that program have something more than just the text written and/or something else shown on the screen, a ribbon or some columns...

I have not tried this app yet, but as an option for the sake of customization I would like to have the possibility of using the ENTIRE screen for writing. Is this possible now?

If not, I will suggest to the developer to make such a option for us, for many users like to have this option. Can this be done, if this is not possible now?

davidcohen

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 21, 2011
Of course it can be done, We will try to see on which upgrade it would be included. Thanks for sharing your thought.

pd.ryder

macrumors newbie
Jul 18, 2013
How do I get CloudWord to open docs attached to emails? How do i get it to know these docs exist? A long-press on the email attachment offers me 3 options to open it - neither of which are CloudWord.

I don't seem able to import anything - although I must admit I'm more accustomed to a file structre such as that in Android / Win / Linux etc in that applications look for documents in particular places. iOS is just weird!!

I'd be grateful for advice.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.