Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iRaynor SK

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 15, 2014
Banská Bystrica, Slovak Republic
Hello,

currently I use Remote from Apple to control my iTunes. But it is not optimized for big iPad Pro layout (old keyboard, GUI elements too big), and I can't go to Apple Music and other issues. Is anyone using another good remote app for iTunes?

I have iPad Pro + iMac combo.

Thanks

bensisko

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2002
The Village
I was going to suggest using Remote in the slide-over mode, but it's not available as a slide-over app!

I'll pose this question: How about using iTunes on the iPad with the audio-output source as the iMac?

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
I was going to suggest using Remote in the slide-over mode, but it's not available as a slide-over app!

I'll pose this question: How about using iTunes on the iPad with the audio-output source as the iMac?

But there is no app called iTunes on iOS. There is iTunes Store, but that's surely not what you mean. Right?

iPadDad

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2014
Off topic but being able to back up your iPhond, iPod etc to iPad Pro would be great I think. I would like to see more iPad Specific apps coming out, i.e for iPad Pro only etc. I think it would define the iPad or iPad Pro line even more.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.