Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tejusadiga2004

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 4, 2011
Hello,
I am trying to use the CoreMediaIO framework that comes with the Lion OS for a plugin development. But about this no documentation is given. Can anyone tell how to make plugin using COreMediaIO framework.

Chears,
Tejus

jeanlain

macrumors 68020
Mar 14, 2009
Hello,
I am trying to use the CoreMediaIO framework that comes with the Lion OS for a plugin development. But about this no documentation is given. Can anyone tell how to make plugin using COreMediaIO framework.

Chears,
Tejus
You'll have better luck posting on the Apple developer forum.

Mr. Retrofire

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2010
www.emiliana.cl/en
Hello,

Chears,
Tejus

Open
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMediaIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/BridgeSupport/CoreMediaIO.bridgesupport
in BBEdit or TextWrangler! It contains some function prototypes, constant definitions and other interesting stuff.

You can also try otx on
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMediaIO.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaIO
because it contains i386 code. The standard otx does not work with x64-binaries.

Good luck!

;-)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.