Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

elppa

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 26, 2003
I love coverflow.

I have it as my main view setting.

Mainly the scroll-bars look like this:

attachment.php

But sometimes they look like this:

attachment.php

Which isn't as cool.

There is no particular time when this happens, but sometimes it changes after switching the window to "mini view" and then back to the "main view".

Can this be fixed?

Edit: I know dragging the slider between the song list and coverflow fixes it, as does switching out of coverflow view and the back into it. But what I mean is is there a way stop it doing this in the first place.

Attachments

• Picture 4.png
    Picture 4.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 183
  • Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 170

Retired
May 16, 2006
I love coverflow.

I have it as my main view setting.

Mainly the scroll-bars look like this:

attachment.php

But sometimes they look like this:

attachment.php

Which isn't as cool.

There is no particular time when this happens, but sometimes it changes after switching the window to "mini view" and then back to the "main view".

Can this be fixed?

Edit: I know dragging the slider between the song list and coverflow fixes it, as does switching out of coverflow view and the back into it. But what I mean is is there a way stop it doing this in the first place.

Loads of people had this problem (including myself) and re-installing iTunes sorts it out. Remember that if your library is meticulously organized, back up the iTunes library file (find with spotlight) just in case.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.