Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jvmxtra

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 21, 2010
I checked into one of apple store in nj today and I was there for about hour checking out mba.... and I must say. I don't know if I have gotten lucky every time or people who were standing in my area were kinda.. hmmm.. but anyway, I hope those csr were an exception rather than expecting what's to come now that there is no more steve...(I know this is bit of overboard but)..

Just felt that way.. People seem different.
Perhaps I am just being bit sensitive(I wasn't the one who was being helped btw.. was just observing others who were being helped(or rather not being helped? or getting attack??) at where I was checking my mba.

glen e

macrumors 68030
Jun 19, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
I checked into one of apple store in nj today and I was there for about hour checking out mba.... and I must say. I don't know if I have gotten lucky every time or people who were standing in my area were kinda.. hmmm.. but anyway, I hope those csr were an exception rather than expecting what's to come now that there is no more steve...(I know this is bit of overboard but)..

Perhaps I am just being bit sensitive(I wasn't the one who was being helped btw.. was just observing others who were being helped(or rather not being helped? or getting attack??) at where I was checking my mba.

all the CSR's in two big florida stores were as normal as ever - I don't think the avg person inside apple has been affected in the least.

KnightWRX

macrumors Pentium
Jan 28, 2009
Quebec, Canada
all the CSR's in two big florida stores were as normal as ever - I don't think the avg person inside apple has been affected in the least.

This guy seems to be the only one here who can talk "teenager". He actually understood the OP and replied, using the same weird native tongue. :eek:

The AVG person ? What's an avg person ? Man this teenager talk is so confusing.

glen e

macrumors 68030
Jun 19, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
This guy seems to be the only one here who can talk "teenager". He actually understood the OP and replied, using the same weird native tongue. :eek:

The AVG person ? What's an avg person ? Man this teenager talk is so confusing.

Avg means average in the United states - I guess it's different in canada...
the comment was avg person inside apple

KnightWRX

macrumors Pentium
Jan 28, 2009
Quebec, Canada
Avg means average in the United states - I guess it's different in canada...
the comment was avg person inside apple

I know what "avg" means, I was making fun of you abbreviating words in a forum that's not actually limited on characters. ;)

You could have just as easily typed "average".

Just a comment on the state of communication with the current generation. Their written and spoken language is on a downward spiral and as such, expressing their ideas and thoughts in a coherent manner is becoming harder and harder for them to do, as is shown in the OP of this thread.

What actually happened in that store that day ? Who knows. I'm sure it's clear in the OP's head, but it sure isn't in his post.

glen e

macrumors 68030
Jun 19, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
screw that - I thought most people would know what avg means - I'm 61 and I do. You would do well to not comment on other people's posts ("this guy", WTF?) and just ask the OP what he/she meant. Really low class and sanctimonious, in my opin

oh, and opin means opinion..LOL

johnhurley

macrumors 6502a
Aug 29, 2011

Can you start over and explain what you meant here above?

Sorry I have no idea.

KnightWRX

macrumors Pentium
Jan 28, 2009
Quebec, Canada
screw that - I thought most people would know what avg means - I'm 61 and I do. You would do well to not comment on other people's posts ("this guy", WTF?) and just ask the OP what he/she meant. Really low class and sanctimonious, in my opin

oh, and opin means opinion..LOL

Being 61 and having difficulty with written communication are not mutually exclusive. ;)

The OP was asked to clarify multiple times. If he comes back to the thread, I'm sure he'll try. Until then, nothing wrong with having a little fun at the expense of people who feel the need to type in "Chat" or "Teenager".

jvmxtra

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 21, 2010
Guys, sorry for my ambiguous post which led to confusion.

I was just talking about seeing couple apple rep treating customers poorly at this particular apple store and was wondering whether this is trend now or was just seeing abnormality.

I am sure it was just couple incidents so let's leave this alone.

summitRun

macrumors regular
Aug 28, 2011
The quickest way to make yourself queasy about owning any Apple product is to linger in a retail store for longer than 20 minutes...not sure what’s worse being the teacher or pupil :rolleyes:

jvmxtra

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 21, 2010
The quickest way to make yourself queasy about owning any Apple product is to linger in a retail store for longer than 20 minutes...not sure what’s worse being the teacher or pupil :rolleyes:

lol.. but I rather do that than shopping w/ rest of the folks.. I rather stay at apple store for the entire duration of their shopping stops.. I can't do that

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.