Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SYSDmg

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 21, 2007
I was checking our inventory system today (specifically the mac sku's) and noticed that they have been marked with XXX wich means they are discontinued. Now this dosent mean that they are discontinued through Apple, but generally when a product goes the XXX it means we are gonna be getting the new model in. This said, it comes at fantasticly convinient timing (new os supposedly coming, maybe new models?) I dunno what are your guys thoughts?

murfle

macrumors regular
Mar 7, 2007
I was checking our inventory system today (specifically the mac sku's) and noticed that they have been marked with XXX wich means they are discontinued. Now this dosent mean that they are discontinued through Apple, but generally when a product goes the XXX it means we are gonna be getting the new model in. This said, it comes at fantasticly convinient timing (new os supposedly coming, maybe new models?) I dunno what are your guys thoughts?

To further iWoot's question, which models exactly? The entire lineup? If so, then I think we can count this out as a sign :p

SYSDmg

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 21, 2007
currently staples only carries the macbooks, macbook pros and the 17inch ..uh..imac? i dunno the desktop thing.. im pretty new to macs but i was planning on buying one around may 20th ...what convenient timeing

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.