Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

For those that missed out on Black Friday deals, or remain on the lookout for a few more gift ideas, Cyber Monday offers several online and in-store discounts on a wide range of Apple-related products and accessories. Most deals will remain available through the end of day on Monday, November 30.

Best Buy

Best-Buy-Cyber-Monday.jpg

Best Buy is offering deals on select Apple products and other electronics online and in stores on Cyber Monday, with free shipping on all orders.

- iPhone 6 (16GB) for $1 with activation and Verizon two-year contract
- Up to $150 off select MacBook Air and Retina MacBook models
- Up to $249 off various original iPad Air models
- $70 off Beats Pill 2.0 Bluetooth speakers in various colors
- $40 off urBeats earphones and $100 off Beats Studio over-ear headphones
- $100 off iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus models with activation and two-year contract

Target

Target-Cyber-Monday.jpg

Target is offering 15% off site-wide, with some limitations, using promo code CYBER15 at checkout. The offer is valid on most Apple products, including the Apple Watch, iPad, iPod, Beats headphones, Apple TV and more.

Staples

apple_product_red_gift_card-250x144.jpg
Staples is offering 20% off iTunes gift cards in the U.S. for $25, $50 and $100 amounts.

- $25 iTunes gift card - $20
- $50 iTunes gift card - $40
- $100 iTunes gift card - $80

The deal expires Saturday, December 5 and includes free shipping to U.S. addresses.

MacMall

retina_macbook_elcap_roundup_header-250x116.jpg
For those that missed MacMall's 60-hour Black Friday sale, the authorized reseller continues to offer Cyber Monday discounts on a huge selection of Macs and iPads.

- Retina MacBook is available for up to $100 off
- Retina MacBook Pro is available for up to $259 off
- MacBook Air is available for up to $100 off
- 21.5-inch iMac is available for up to $100 off
- 27-inch iMac is available for up to $200 off
- Mac mini is available for up to $70 off
- iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi only models are between $21 and $40 off

Twelve South

TwelveSouth.jpg

Twelve South is offering 50% off multiple Mac and iPad accessories with promo code MACMONDAY2015 at checkout, plus a $5 discount on its HiRise for iPhone/Apple Watch Bundle. The offers are valid until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on Monday, November 30 while supplies last.

- MagicWand - $14.99 (regular $29.99)
- BookArc möd for MacBook - $29.99 (regular $59.99)
- HoverBar for iPad - $29.99 (regular $59.99)
- HiRise for iMac - $39.99 (regular $79.99)
- HiRise for iPhone / Apple Watch Bundle - $79.99 (regular $84.99)

Lots more Cyber Monday deals ahead...

Click here to read rest of article...

Article Link: Cyber Monday Sales Now Live for Macs, iPads, Accessories and More

Reactions: arn

HenryDJP

Suspended
Nov 25, 2012
United States
With all the online Black Friday deals plus Cyber Monday this is perhaps the best holiday shopping season in years with no hassle. I hate going to the stores, especially the Apple store. ..

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
With all the online Black Friday deals plus Cyber Monday this is perhaps the best holiday shopping season in years with no hassle. I hate going to the stores, especially the Apple store. ..
Most retailers were offering online sales prior to today. I'm all for saving money but don't be fooled, there were deals before today and there will be sales after today.

HenryDJP

Suspended
Nov 25, 2012
United States
Most retailers were offering online sales prior to today. I'm all for saving money but don't be fooled, there were deals before today and there will be sales after today.
And what's why I said "Black Friday" deals. That's before today. :)
But I was really referring to the entire month of November because all retailers have been doing Black Friday deals since November 1st.

Joe Rossignol

Senior Reporter
Staff member
May 12, 2012
Canada
Very true -- some of these deals I listed are simply extended Black Friday sales.

HenryDJP

Suspended
Nov 25, 2012
United States
Indeed and you may even find better deals as we approach Christmas and retailers get more desperate to entice people to buy their wares.
Part of what you're saying is true, but in my experience over the years I have not been able to catch any decent deals as Christmas approaches. I sold TV's for 10 years and as the SuperBowl approached people became desperate and bought a TV for their SuperBowl parties and weren't too concerned about price. Some retailers will try and take advantage of desperate people as Christmas approaches.

gramtrax

macrumors regular
Apr 10, 2008
San Francisco, CA
So Apple TV is on sale at Target, but only online, but not available to pick up or ship and can be purchased at the store only.

hahaha, whaaa??

camarograna2

macrumors member
May 7, 2015
target site is back up but no apple watch available to add to cart. FYI if your thinking about an apple watch sport from target it comes out 296.65 with the 15% discount. B&H is offering it at 299 you pay no taxes while target you will pay taxes. Plus B&H will throw in a $50 gift card.. Go to B&H people

cardfan

macrumors 601
Mar 23, 2012
I'm kinda spoiled with the double cash apple pay discover thing. When combined with a good sale that is. I'm about at the 10k limit. Might grab a Miles card too.

elmateo487

macrumors 6502a
Jun 12, 2008
So Apple TV is on sale at Target, but only online, but not available to pick up or ship and can be purchased at the store only.

hahaha, whaaa??

Do you know what that actually means? Drive to Walmart or Staples, and price match it and screw target.

I tried to price match it also at Best Buy but the store manager said they are not price matching until after cyber Monday.

But I walked into Staples, there was not a soul in the store. And got a $112 ATV4.

Target was sold out everywhere.

Reactions: bt2184 and jocamero

gguerini

macrumors regular
Jun 28, 2007
If I load the iTunes gift card into my account, can I use the credit to pay for my iCloud storage?

bt2184

macrumors member
Jan 10, 2011
Do you know what that actually means? Drive to Walmart or Staples, and price match it and screw target.

I tried to price match it also at Best Buy but the store manager said they are not price matching until after cyber Monday.

But I walked into Staples, there was not a soul in the store. And got a $112 ATV4.

Target was sold out everywhere.

How did it come to $112? That's more than 15% off.

joseph34

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2012
I'm looking to buy the Apple TV 4 64gb but no any cyber Monday deal.
Somebody know where can I get a good deal on Apple TV 4? on targets it's sold out

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.