Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gekko513

macrumors 603
Oct 16, 2003
I think he was pretty good all the way through. Better than me, anyway.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
He seemed to take it pretty well - that's good.

At least they're all having fun - I'd probably not take it as well at first :D

D

gekko513

macrumors 603
Oct 16, 2003
mad jew said:
If anyone ever did that to me, they'd be in serious trouble! :eek:

:D
Does that mean that you also burst out into spontaneous dance shows when you're alone?

I sometimes do. *blush*

mcadam

macrumors 6502a
Apr 3, 2004
københavn
Imho he knows how to move. But that doesn't mean it doesn't look hilarious :D Maybe it's because of his lousy taste in music, hehe...

A

jdechko

macrumors 601
Jul 1, 2004
The funniest part of that, I think, is that he's at a military college. Can you imagine the crap that he got for doing that?

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
Mr. Anderson said:
He seemed to take it pretty well - that's good.

At least they're all having fun - I'd probably not take it as well at first :D

D
Yes well, notice how the roomie cuts the video quite quickly. Remember, they are in the military.

dogeyes.gif

Doesn't hazing still go on? :(

joepunk

macrumors 68030
Aug 5, 2004
a profane existence
What a great clip to brighten my rainy morning. He is good at moving and could probably give the local college students a run for their money during 80's night at the 3B Tavern.

:D

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
He'a actually a pretty good dancer. :)

The guy I work with at the Naval Academy uses his cam (Hidden in a ball of rubber bands) to catch the first year plebes rigging his room. :D

DeepIn2U

macrumors G5
May 30, 2002
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Man that waw Hilarious!

I'm sorry the choice of an old 1990 hit of C&C Music Factory plus bad dancing ... & claping his hands every once & a while reminds me of Jean-Claude Van-Damme dancing in that movie KickBoxer (when drunk with the girls just before the fight).

Man that isnt good dancing ... its sad dancing. But if he was drunk and at a club he'd probably fit right in. still he isn't so bad that he's knocking things over.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.