1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Death Valley and Lanterman's Mill Galleries are done!

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by Triplenickle, Feb 7, 2009.

1. macrumors regular

Death Valley and Lanterman's Mill Galleries are done!

Thanks for all your past comments, PMs and emails.

I have finally finished the Death Valley and Lanterman's Mill Galleries. I have sorted through 3000 images! You can view these galleries and other images here:

http://galloimages.zenfolio.com/

My pic of the month is: Winter Loneliness

[​IMG]

Many of you in the past have asked about digital downloads for computer wallpaper use, etc. My site now HAS digital downloads from $2.00-$5.00. I have created a 10% coupon code for those interested in digital downloads. On checkout, use coupon code: 10DISCOUNTMay31. The code expires May 31, 2009.

Please sign my Guestbook and comment on any given image.

Thanks again for all the interest in my photography!

Mark

2. macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Very nice as always. My question regarding your digital downloads is whether or not these are digital downloads acceptable only for wallpaper on your computer or can they be printed? I love your work but I would never pay $2.00 for a wallpaper for my computer.

3. macrumors regular

Jessica, the downloads are in 4 sizes (original file, high, med and low resolution). They all have the same license, personal use , but not for profit.
    You are free to print them, etc. thus use them for what personal use you desire. Thanks for asking, Good question.