Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

G4scott

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 9, 2002
USA_WA
Delete microsoft internet explorer from your computers immediately! Use OmniWeb, Netscape, or Mozilla, but don't support microsoft. Send them an e-mail complaining how everything they make is substandard, and is a rip off of something else. I'm so F*CKING SICK AND TIRED OF MICROSOFT'S SH*T!!! My life (and i'm sure the lives of everyone else) would be better if microsoft never got away with copying the Mac OS. Nothing microsoft can do or make can make up for the precious time (and somewhat precious) money that i've spent trying to become a+ certified, just to have wasted it all, and now, i've made a decision.

I absolutely refuse to use microsoft products unless someone puts a gun to my head.

microsoft is the sole contributor to the decay of the usefulness of technology. They f*ck everyone over with crappy products that flood the markets. They whine whenever the justice system works because they can't take the fact that windows sucks, and it needs to be broken up, or shut down, because it is hurting consumers and the computer industry. microsoft is a cheating, scandalous, whining, half-assed excuse for a computer company. I will not contribute to this decay. Whenever I see anyone with a pee-cee having problems, i will explain to them how microsoft is bad, and try to convince them (politely, of course). I will not stand for sub-standard no good, low down business practices, and the decay of technology for useful purposes.

Sure, their marketing is great, but no matter how much you polish a piece of sh*t, it's still a piece of sh*t...

Just look at all of their products:
windows- rip off of Mac
media player- rip off of QuickTime, tries to de-standardize the media industry.
internet explorer- used to try to block out the competition, making competing with microsoft impossible.
office- AppleWorks does the job fine, but if microsoft's mac BU were to spin off of the mothership, i might (just might) consider using it...

May this thread become a ranting thread for all. Take out your anger with microsoft. send them an e-mail conveying your thoughts. Delete microsoft products from your computer, or better yet, put all microsoft products that you can find up for free download on hotline or carrracho servers. what makes it right for them to screw us, and us not able to screw them back?

King Cobra

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2002
Normally at the forums we make here and there jokes about the lack of common sense of Microsoft and PCs in general. I think you are going too far.

No offense, G4scott, but did you have too much java this morning? Settle down, already.

Other than the intensity of that previous post, yes, I would recommend Mozilla, once it comes out of beta, instead of IE, but, no way am I going to email Microsoft on how much they, well,...I have other issues.

Would you mind explaining exactly why you are acting so intense? I mean, a comment is one thing, but, really, SETTLE DOWN.

Any time is a great time for iPod.

G4scott

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 9, 2002
USA_WA
for anyone offended by my post, i am sorry, but I AM tired of putting up with microsoft crap. I did seem, though, to just 'pop' with this thread...

The least you fellow Mac users could do is delete internet explorer and find another alternative, and e-mail microsoft...

I'll deal with my own issues my own ways... just wait until i get hold of an old, corrupt pee-cee (no, i will not break the law to take out my agression)

Wildcat

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2002
Eugene, OR
Did someone forget to take their medication this morning? Dont be a hater. you dont have to use anything from M$. Just chill out. OK

King Cobra

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2002
Look, we have all had our share of problems from Microsoft. If you really feel that way, then maybe you should do something about it instead of posting your aches and pains on some software/hardware company nobody else cares too much about. Just don't break the law or go too far.

G4scott

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 9, 2002
USA_WA
Originally posted by King Cobra
Just don't break the law or go too far.

Dragging a pee-cee of my own (a useless piece of crap. trust me, it doesn't work) in an enclosed area with my truck is legal, right?

King Cobra

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2002
Look, G4scott, whatever you choose to do is up to you. Now I am not going to play moderator here, but just remember, you will be held responsible for your actions on how you voice your opinion. If you choose to hogtie a PC along the road, that is your decision. At least try and remain calm about this whole situation.

I am not going to be any longer a part of this "discussion". This is becoming pointless. But, I am not going to close this thread right now. I am sure someone will later.

Beej

macrumors 68020
Jan 6, 2002
I would delete explorer off my Mac, but for the simple fact that I can't live without it.

I do not like the product, but there are some things OmniWeb and other OS X browsers cannot do.

Cobra - I think you're taking this all a bit too seriously. I really don't think G$Scott is going to go to the trouble of dragging his PC behind his car in an enclosed space!

Beej

macrumors 68020
Jan 6, 2002
Oh, and G4Scott - you forgot about Direct X, and M$s attempt at 'bastardising' Java.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.