Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PBP

macrumors 6502
May 13, 2011
Thats not proof of anything .. that just shows how one would go about faking it. That said, I do believe the images are fake (although the settings one has something to it), just the video doesn't do anything to show or prove they are.

T

Thats the guy who created these images... Images that he shows are the same.

0xyMoron

macrumors 6502
Oct 5, 2012
California
Ugliest mockup i've ever seen.
He should take photoshop lessons from this guy:

5d494c4873f411e2bbd822000a9f15da_7.jpg

CJM

macrumors 68000
May 7, 2005
U.K.
The tears in this thread are hilarious.

I kinda like it. Obviously it's a mock up, but you get the general idea.

Reason077

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2007
I think I speak for all of us when I say that these mockups look retarded.

Hopefully the real thing will be much better than that!

Wiesenlooser

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2010
This is just crazy. What a terrible mockup. Basically everything is wrong. The radius of the corner, the size of the icons itself ( they are HUGE compared to what it s in Reality.)

I think they may habe the right indormations, but were unable to reproduce what it looks like and made an ugly version of it

Way to go

Reason077

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2007
This is just bloody ugly. Time to short some more Apple stock...

I wouldn't worry too much about the stock. Most consumers don't care all that deeply about design - just look at how well Android and Samsung are doing.

The reality is that some flashy, new graphics will help sell more iPhones just by virtue of being "new". Regardless of whether it's ugly.

lordthree

macrumors newbie
Dec 28, 2009
Louisville
I find it rather funny that Apple is now inspired by MicroSoft ;-).

Although the icons will probably be much better than the mockup, the 2D format with primal colours is W8 for sure. I bet Apple will present it as a revolution as they always do though...

Dumbest thing I've read all day. Why would Apple rip off metro... The interface that failed to sell zunes, failed to sell windows phones, and failed to sell PC's?

'Flat' isn't a synonym for 'windows'

robertosh

macrumors 65816
Mar 2, 2011
Switzerland
mm this thiner new font on a non-retina device won't look good... will be iOS7 retina-only SO? In september the mini will have a retina too, so all iOS devices will be retina when iOS7 were launched.. i hope i won't be right..

Rogifan

macrumors Penryn
Nov 14, 2011
This is just crazy. What a terrible mockup. Basically everything is wrong. The radius of the corner, the size of the icons itself ( they are HUGE compared to what it s in Reality.)

I think they may habe the right indormations, but were unable to reproduce what it looks like and made an ugly version of it

Way to go
Little unfortunate that MacRumors had to slap this on their front page. Common sense would tell most people that Apple is not going to ship iOS with some icons that are colored on a white background and others that are white on a colored background. I'll eat my shorts if Ive's iOS is the mismatch we see in this mockup.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.