Desperately Need Font Help

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by ezkimo, Aug 11, 2004.

1. ezkimo macrumors regular

Hi,
    A couple days ago I made a poster for somebody. Thinking it was done I left town. Today I got a message saying I need to make some changes to it. I would do so, but I dont have the font Giffords Hand on my out of town computer. Could somebody send it to me? Any help would be extremely appreciated.

znich {at} lisco {dot} com

THANKS!

2. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

Where does the font come from? Who makes it? Is it a free font or a licensed font that costs money?

3. ezkimo thread starter macrumors regular

I downloaded it from a free fonts web site. I have no clue as to where. I was hoping somebody might have it.

4. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

5. ezkimo thread starter macrumors regular

6. Uuugggg macrumors newbie

Woooohooooo!!!! Hello, I'm Uuugggg, and that link is my page! I am in a deep state of wondering how you came across it (hopefully not just a google search =P )
    Yup, that font is the one from Myst:Riven, which is used as Atrus's handwriting. I suppose it *could* be some already-made font they just used, though...

7. ezkimo thread starter macrumors regular

Cool...I played Riven a long time ago...Interesting game. Never realized that font was fron the game though. I got the font from a free fonts site originally. Maybe they did too (seems unlikely though).

8. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

In that case, I'd better not say. :eek: