Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ezkimo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 12, 2002
Hi,
A couple days ago I made a poster for somebody. Thinking it was done I left town. Today I got a message saying I need to make some changes to it. I would do so, but I dont have the font Giffords Hand on my out of town computer. Could somebody send it to me? Any help would be extremely appreciated.

znich {at} lisco {dot} com

THANKS!

ezkimo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 12, 2002
I downloaded it from a free fonts web site. I have no clue as to where. I was hoping somebody might have it.

Uuugggg

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2004
Lordaeron
Woooohooooo!!!! Hello, I'm Uuugggg, and that link is my page! I am in a deep state of wondering how you came across it (hopefully not just a google search =P )
Yup, that font is the one from Myst:Riven, which is used as Atrus's handwriting. I suppose it *could* be some already-made font they just used, though...

ezkimo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 12, 2002
Uuugggg said:
Woooohooooo!!!! Hello, I'm Uuugggg, and that link is my page! I am in a deep state of wondering how you came across it (hopefully not just a google search =P )
Yup, that font is the one from Myst:Riven, which is used as Atrus's handwriting. I suppose it *could* be some already-made font they just used, though...

Cool...I played Riven a long time ago...Interesting game. Never realized that font was fron the game though. I got the font from a free fonts site originally. Maybe they did too (seems unlikely though).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.