Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jav6454

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 23, 2011
True, but for those that need the current weather outside, then just pull down notification center and voila..

Well people usually want more weather than just the current temp. A forecast would be nice.

TM WAZZA

macrumors 68000
Sep 18, 2010
Hamilton, New Zealand
I type in login route and when it tells me to enter password I can't type anything what's the deal

Edit: Was typing the username wrong. And it still didn't work after the script did its work

Last edited:

Dominat0r

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2009
I just got my 5 today, however I was having the same problem. The fixed worked for me, but after a few reboots it starting crashing again.

faizanshakyboy

macrumors member
Apr 23, 2011
Islamabad
100% working fix for weather app crashing

Step 1: Download and install iFile from Cydia.
Step 2: Download the package "iOS App Weather 6.x Fix.deb" for your device by visiting the following URL: http://cl.ly/313v292X1C2T (copy/paste the link in Safari of your iOS device)
Step 3: After the download is complete, it will load a new screen (in Safari) where you will be prompted to open the file you just downloaded with a program of your choice. Select iFile option in the upper right corner.
Step 4: At this point iFile will be launched on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad and it will automatically open the options page for the file in question. Select "Installer" and wait a few moments, on completion of installation process tap Done that will appear in the upper right corner.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.