Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fuces

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 10, 2012
I bought a new iPad 3 this weekend and I've been browsing some Screen Protectors for it, I came across some Full Body protectors. Do these actually work? If so, what are some suggestions of some good Full body screen protectors?

bruceclay85

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2012
They will protect from scuffing, however not drops. I had a Smart Cover on an old iPad 2 and dropped it about a foot and a half from my bed with the cover on and it left a pretty bad ding in the corner.

mlw4411

macrumors member
Oct 16, 2011
I bought a new iPad 3 this weekend and I've been browsing some Screen Protectors for it, I came across some Full Body protectors. Do these actually work? If so, what are some suggestions of some good Full body screen protectors?

I have always used Best Skins Ever and they are great! Not good for drops but wonderful for scratches!

Breaking Good

macrumors 65816
Sep 28, 2012
Just spray the whole thing with clear plasti-dip rubber :p

Yr Blues probably has the best idea.

Seriously, I've had clear full body protectors applied to my iPad 2, iPhone 3GS, iPod Nano and 17" MacBook Pro.

Is it worth it? Well, if you like your electronics to stay looking newish, then yes. If you don't care, then no.

I'm sorry that really isn't much help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.