Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iBookG4user

macrumors 604
Jun 27, 2006
Seattle, WA
I took some pictures of my baseball cards. (some of my really good ones are not show, as they are on the shelf below my trophies.) I also got a picture of my trophies. (And before anyone asks those books are blocking light from coming into my room so my projector displays a brighter picture.)

Attachments

• PICT0002.jpg
    PICT0002.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 81
  • PICT0003.jpg
    PICT0003.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 74
  • PICT0004.jpg
    PICT0004.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 66
  • PICT0005.jpg
    PICT0005.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 66

bartelby

macrumors Core
Jun 16, 2004
I forgot to post the photo of Nara with her iPhone.

Attachments

• naripho.jpg
    naripho.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 551

tutubibi

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2003
localhost
I prefer to collect money.
I dreamed of collecting expensive exotic sports cars.

I ended up collecting comic books (real "bandes dessinées" French/Belgian school, not Marvel/DC).
Hard to get them in Canada :(

apb3

macrumors regular
Aug 16, 2006
PTSD therapy
At first I thought you meant normal coke cans, and I was a bit :eek: :confused: , but yeah that collection is coooool. I want a Korean coke can now!

Yeah. That can brought back memories for me... Anyone else actually had the korean versions of coke and pepsi? I and some guys who were over there with me have an ongoing argument about them. I contend that the korean (and japanese) versions of those products difer from the Us version in that they're... sweeter or something.

Any impressions?

And as far as collections go... do scars count?

bartelby

macrumors Core
Jun 16, 2004
Yeah. That can brought back memories for me... Anyone else actually had the korean versions of coke and pepsi? I and some guys who were over there with me have an ongoing argument about them. I contend that the korean (and japanese) versions of those products difer from the Us version in that they're... sweeter or something.

Any impressions?

And as far as collections go... do scars count?

Drinks manufacturers alter drinks to cater for different countries tastes.

I hope scars count I have plenty!!

bartelby

macrumors Core
Jun 16, 2004
they're lovely! i don't know why i love them so, but they don't creep me out at all! you have a very nice collection! :)

Thank you. I used to think they were a liitle odd but then one day I was hooked on them. More will be coming in the future.

MacManTexas56

macrumors 68020
Apr 4, 2005
oakley sunglasses

here's just a shot of my collection a few months back. i buy/sell so i've had just about every pair ever made.

SkyBell

macrumors 604
Sep 7, 2006
Texas, unfortunately.
My computer collection photo's go up!

My 1.83 Mini

My iBook G3 800, and my main PC/laptop (for now)

My old main PC.

My Mac Classic (Selling tomorrow; Hello $20!:) )

My iMac G3 233 (It's being used now, this is an old picture)

My Apple IIc. It's kind of just...there. Its nice to play some old games sometimes though.

My writing PC...I write a lot. Everyday. So I decided to use a PC just for writing. Oh, and Roller Coaster Tycoon.

THis is my writing laptop. I Only use it at night when I'm too lazy to fire up the PC. It runs 3.1 and DOS 6.0, it's my only WORKING 3.1 computer.

I Have more, but none of them work. So I'm not posting them. :)

That's right, 20 computers and 9 work...pretty sad isn't it?

zflauaus

macrumors 65816
Nov 19, 2004
My sister and I collect shotglasses from different cities and landmarks. It's actually very interesting to see how they differ and what they look like. I'll post a few pictures later on if I get around to it.

j3tang

macrumors regular
Jul 19, 2006
Toronto, Canada
Wooohoo, here's another chance I can whore my Lego collection :D

My Collection of Lego and Tim Burton's stuff (mainly just Nightmare Before Christmas):

Lego1.jpg

Lego2.jpg

Lego3.jpg

Lego4.jpg

Lego5.jpg

Lego6.jpg

NBC.jpg

bartelby

macrumors Core
Jun 16, 2004
Evil. Pure evil. Dunno why I think that exactly, but they definitely are. Just like the baby in the sun on Teletubbies.

No. The teletubbies in general are creepy.
My girls are anything but.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.