Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jovian9

macrumors 68000
Feb 19, 2003
Planet Zebes
lilstewart92 said:
Do you sleep with your dog? I do. I couldn't stand not having my dog right next to me at night. It's like a "security" thing. I don't know, I just like to have her right next to me. She's a cocker spaniel, about 3-4 years old, blonde.

We have a 5 1/2 year old blonde cockerspaniel and a 3 year old black-and-white cockerspaniel. They both sleep with us, though the black-and-white one is pretty hyper so he gets down a lot and sleeps on the floor half the night.

Ja Di ksw

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2003
GFLPraxis said:
Until some idiot hit her with a car in April, I slept with my cat on my bed every day for the four years I had her. She had a special blanket that she always had to sleep on, and I'd put it wherever I wanted her. She usually slept on top of or leaning against me and I admit I felt insecure when she wasn't there.

I'm really sorry. I know how hard it can be to lose a friend like that, you have my condolences.

jdechko

macrumors 601
Jul 1, 2004
No. My wife and I share a queen size bed and its already cramped enough for me. (We don't have a dog either, but we do have cats and they don't sleep with us).

joetronic

macrumors 6502
Dec 9, 2004
New Oxford, PA
we have tree dogs, one Boston Terrier, Golden Retriever and a Husky. they all sleep with me and my wife at the foot of the bed. also, two cats sleep on the head board. We really need to get a king sized bed, the queen just doesn't cut it anymore.

revenuee

macrumors 68020
Sep 13, 2003
Sometimes i wake up and the cat's there, sometimes my g.f --- a few times it was my ex g.f; that was kinda weird

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
We have two labs - getting both of them into bed with us would be a problem, even if we wanted them there. They have their own beds in our room.

Besides, we need room for when the kids come in at 6 in the morning to "wake up" with us :p

Plymouthbreezer

macrumors 601
Feb 27, 2005
Massachusetts
I sleep with my iPod.

Seriously. Sometimes though, I wake up at 4 AM to hear a "tud!" that is my iPod falling off my bed onto the hardwood floor. Thankfully, I keep it in its case. :rolleyes:

cheekyspanky

macrumors 6502a
Jan 21, 2004
South Bucks, UK
One of our cats often gets into bed with me in the mornings to wake me up, lies there and miaows at me!

I slept with my phone last night, well..slept on it, I'm amazed it wasn't snapped in half. I should be more careful with the prototype ones I have.

XNine

macrumors 68040
Oh yeah, George, a nearly 100 pound golden retriever, is a big, big BABY. He has to sleep with us. I think it's because when he was a puppy my GF kept him in the bed to keep him from crying. No matter how many times I kick him off in the middle of the night, as soon as I'm asleep again, he'll get on and curl up near my legs.

This morning I got up, got out of bed and he stayed there, so I throew my blanket around him. Later, my GF woke up and got out of bed, and he just kept laying there with the blankets around him, watching us go in and out of the room.

God, I love that dog. He's very protective to. If he hears something outside he'll go investigate and he always sleep with his head toward the bedroom door. Love that dog. I'd kill everyone on earth if it meant him living forever. Best dog ever.

eva01

macrumors 601
Feb 22, 2005
Gah! Plymouth
well i don't sleep with but i lay in bed with my friend. seeing as i have had less than 7 hours of sleep this whole week. I guess i don't sleep with anyone or anything. ^_^ but laying in bed watching anime and occasionally napping with each other.

Laser47

macrumors 6502a
Jan 8, 2004
Maryland
My dog sleeps in our laundryroom, but my parents let him out befoer I wake up in the morning. When my dog comes to my room he immediately jumps on the bed and then trys to dig though the sheets. When my dog sleeps on my bed it becomes very annoying when he starts snoring and kicking his legs.

Counterfit

macrumors G3
Aug 20, 2003
sitting on your shoulder
eva01 said:
well i don't sleep with but i lay in bed with my friend. seeing as i have had less than 7 hours of sleep this whole week. I guess i don't sleep with anyone or anything. ^_^ but laying in bed watching anime and occasionally napping with each other.
I hope your friend is of the opposite sex, or you're homosexual. Otherwise, that's kinda creepy. :p

Also, is this the first non-anime the resident anime addicts (you, me, Onizuka) have posted in together? :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.