Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Do you use a case on your iPhone?

• Yes

Votes: 892 66.4%
  • Yes, but will be removing it

Votes: 56 4.2%
  • No

Votes: 302 22.5%
  • No, but will be getting one

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 85 6.3%

• Total voters

kstewart61

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2020
I always use a case and screen protectors on all of my phones they have saved me every time I drop my devices.

I will admit I am using a leather case this year with a screen protector. Since I have apple care going to live a little and use a case I like not one for heavy duty protection. I usually use otter box commuter series cases.

Last edited:

iObama

macrumors 65816
Nov 16, 2008
Depends! I have AC+ and I’ve hairline cracked one screen in 15 years, so I don’t really need one per se.

There are times when it’s convenient to have some extra/non-metal grip, so I usually have an Apple leather case on.

But when summer comes, I want people to see that Sierra Blue 😎

Splitrail

macrumors 6502a
Dec 26, 2021
Which what…?

Means that those who don't use cases are not taking care of their things?

I have a 6s+ in very good condition that has never seen a case.

My 11PM has never seen a case. Aside from the fact that it's only a year old, it's in very good condition.
Why take it personally?
Him or her may have an entirely different set of activities, work conditions, life style completely different from yours, which may require a case to prevent damage.

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Why take it personally?
Him or her may have an entirely different set of activities, work conditions, life style completely different from yours, which may require a case to prevent damage.
Because it seems to be a personal opinion presented as a fact, which in turn allows for the passing of judgment upon others.

I kind of take that personally.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.