Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Alag28

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 23, 2006
i dont know if its just my macbook getting this prob but when u stare closely into the screen the screen begins to flicker from like light dim to bright dim to bright every like 20 secs or so. u really have to stare at the screen to know what im talking about. its kinda annoying

Zwhaler

macrumors 604
Jun 10, 2006
None of my friends with MBs have this problem. I suggest taking it to Apple, it sounds like your screen is faulty. The same thing happened on my phone (LG enV) and after a couple of days of doing it it just went blank and died.

Alag28

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 23, 2006
u probably thinking that the flickering is from dark to bright...no no nothing like that but there veryyy smallll light flickering to the point that theres nothing wrong at all..it can be my eyes..but im pretty sure the screen is acting a bit......lets say 10 is max brightness the screen is doing this 9.777 brightness back up to 10 then back to 9.777 brightness on anf off very fast. lol alittle hard to explain

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.