Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

XciteMePls

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 19, 2013
The scrubber before was a small yet easily touchable knob... I can't be the only one who finds controlling a tiny little narrow slit to be lame and much harder to use. Half the time I can't even move it.

More and more I'm starting to dislike iOS 7.

fmalloy

macrumors 6502
Nov 5, 2007
The scrubber before was a small yet easily touchable knob... I can't be the only one who finds controlling a tiny little narrow slit to be lame and much harder to use. Half the time I can't even move it.
Yep, thanks to the "much improved" and "modern" UI design pushing thin, minimalist "stripping of ornamentation".

The problem is, they've stripped a lot of the ease-of-use along with it.

But, it's touted as being such an improved design...

ReanimationN

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2011
Australia

More and more I'm starting to dislike iOS 7.

Yep, I never liked it on my girlfriend's iPad in iOS 6 and I hate that it has made it over to the iPhone in iOS 7. Another dumb change.

thekb

macrumors 6502a
May 8, 2010
I would much prefer larger, easier to use controls to the album art taking up most of the screen. Or better yet, have the album art cover the whole screen, then with a tap activate full-screen controls with nice big handles and buttons.

XciteMePls

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 19, 2013
Yep, thanks to the "much improved" and "modern" UI design pushing thin, minimalist "stripping of ornamentation".

The problem is, they've stripped a lot of the ease-of-use along with it.

But, it's touted as being such an improved design...

I agree

John T

macrumors 68020
Mar 18, 2006
UK.
Works fine for me! Guess it"s all to do with finger size - or just plain clumsiness!!

T'hain Esh Kelch

macrumors 603
Aug 5, 2001
Denmark
I would much prefer larger, easier to use controls to the album art taking up most of the screen. Or better yet, have the album art cover the whole screen, then with a tap activate full-screen controls with nice big handles and buttons.
That would be a nice solution.

My biggest problem with iOS7 really is the music player controls, because I use it so much.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.