Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lak601

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2012
siri sounds normal to me. she always talks kind of slow so i sped that up in settings.

Well I guess you're one of the lucky one. Do you have any other device with Siri to compare to? That's when you'll truly know if Siri sounds muffled on iPad!

numberforty1

macrumors 6502
Oct 6, 2012
Canada
Well I guess you're one of the lucky one. Do you have any other device with Siri to compare to? That's when you'll truly know if Siri sounds muffled on iPad!

Nah just on my phone.
I have an ipad 2 , dont think siri is on that..i havent even checked lol
i rarely use it.

maybe take her to see the doctor?

macness

macrumors 6502a
Dec 4, 2011
Vancouver Canada
On my new iphone 5 it did, and straight out of the box at that. I took it to apple and they took it to the back room, opened it up and when he came back he said there had been a lot of dust in it. It's fine now:)

lak601

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2012
Problem Solved!

So as I said I would let you guys know what happens to my new iPad 4th Gen. Siri sounds just fine now, I did not make any changes. I bought this iPad on November 12 and today is November 16 and the problem is fixed. I guess Apple sent an update on my iPad for Siri and now she sounds normal she does not sound muffled.

Thanks! :D:p;):D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.