Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Original poster
Oct 1, 2007
Just wondering, thanks. Currently have candyshell that has glare, considering looking into other cases. Also, other cases that might be slimmer. I think the candyshell looks better and probably protects better, but I don't know.

nevermind, looks like i might not get the ifrogz. seems to be getting bad reviews on best buy's website.

Juicy D. Links

macrumors 6502
Jun 24, 2010
Just wondering, thanks. Currently have candyshell that has glare, considering looking into other cases. Also, other cases that might be slimmer. I think the candyshell looks better and probably protects better, but I don't know.

nevermind, looks like i might not get the ifrogz. seems to be getting bad reviews on best buy's website.

i got the red n black I frogz and no flash or picture issues :)

Juicy D. Links

macrumors 6502
Jun 24, 2010
I see. how do you like the case and the feel of it (slimness) ?

tbh it is not bad.... it was only thing decent left at BestBuy so I needed a case and this was only option... had same thing on 3gs and it was fine for few months till the snaps break...

So for the interim it will do till better cases come out. :) Its is still slim and easy to grip

djransom

macrumors 601
May 14, 2008
Chi-Town
I was a decent case until I dropped mine the other night and it cracked. I ended up picking up a Bumper yesterday before my gig and it's definitely worth the purchase IMO.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.