Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eco7777

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 29, 2012
I don't understand what has happened, when i try to get in into my account to DL anything, it says my account has been locked.

I have to resort to using my old mac account when i need something either in the computer or phone, what is going on?

I try to log in to fix it, changed the pass and the mail works and all, but no itunes or app store.

Any help please?

DeltaMac

macrumors G5
Jul 30, 2003
Delaware
Is it locked because you (or someone else) tried an incorrect password too many times?

If you don't know the answer to that question, and your AppleID account is locked for no reason that you can remember, then you may need to contact AppleID support for help. Even then, you may need to wait a few hours before you can try your AppleID again.

eco7777

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 29, 2012
Is it locked because you (or someone else) tried an incorrect password too many times?

If you don't know the answer to that question, and your AppleID account is locked for no reason that you can remember, then you may need to contact AppleID support for help. Even then, you may need to wait a few hours before you can try your AppleID again.
I will have to call them since i have tried everything and cannot log in to the app store or iTunes.

eco7777

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 29, 2012
After 2 weeks calling Apple they finally fixed it.
It was their mistake it seems.

Awful experience.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.