Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RickyDex96

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 6, 2016
Hello, yesterday I buy 5 iPhone 3GS for exposition in my home, but all iPhone 3GS are updated toiOS 6.1.6, and I want ti downgrade them to iOS 4.1 that is the only iOS Apple still singing for 3gs. I try to do how on YouTube, I had try to jailbreak for upgrade to iPad baseband with RedSn0w (last version for Mac) for installing iOS 4.1 and after the installation i will downgrade baseband with redsn0w but i have many issues like "usb connection problem", "exploit failed", or "missingKey.plist", or it stuck on "wait for reboot/wait for iPhone 3GS. I had try ti downgrade whit iTunes in DFU so i had 1015 error in ricovery mode, I had try many programms for fix this error but my 3gs still in recovery mode. I know that exist the 1015 error fix tool, but every link say that they couldn't connect to the servers. I also try with Windows on a virtual machine, but it does not work. How con I downgrade from 6.1.6 to 4.1? Unfortunely all the 5 iPhone 3GS are new bootrom but i read that it isn't a problem for downgrade. How con i fix RedSn0w issues? It seems like iPhone 3GS isn't completely compatible whit RedSn0w, and I had try whit all 5 iPhones.
1)upgrade baseband to iPad baseband (but I have issues redsn0w);
2) iPhone in DFU, downgrade with iTunes;
3)Downgrade baseband;
4)Optional, jailbreak.
I don't have SHSH, and when with redsn0w i try to submit shsh to cydia servers from a .ipsw i have an error.
Sorry for my english but i'm italian

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.